Book Bob Holdsworth as a guest/speaker for your:
- TV Appearances
- Radio Interviews
Available as a keynote or breakout session – BEST presented as a 1-2 hour session:
How to have a great career in EMS and have a life too!
In emergency services it’s commonplace for us to put the job first and everything else after that.
After 33 years and a lot of mistakes, paramedic, entrepreneur and author Bob Holdsworth will share his insights about how to reverse this foolhardy and life damaging trend. The only time that the job should come first is when you’re on-duty or on-call.
Bob will guide participants through a very pointed Level of Chaos© self-assessment designed to highlight potential problem areas that will impact their life, health, relationships and career longevity.
Bob’s seven rules for living life on your own terms:
1. Priority one…family first.
2. Define your career path, then watch out for bright shiny objects
3. Time off…it’s a must. Balancing overtime vs. overload
4. Learn how to talk and more importantly how to listen to loved ones.
5. Bulletproof your relationship…temptation is all around you.
6. Pick your friends carefully. Some are toxic….let them go.
7. EAP is not for wimps … dealing with the ‘marks’…
Bob’s special gift…only for attendees…
“Wading OUT of Chaos – Top 10 list!”
10 proven steps for surviving the chaos, enjoying life and having a great career.
Call (860) 638-1800 or click here to inquire about booking Bob for your next event.
See other topics available here!